Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New version: Beta 0.3

I built a new version tonight that fixes the most common issue user had with HearthDecker.

The most tool-breaking thing was the duplicate card detection didn't work so well with some screenshots. In this version you can change the sensitivity of that function. This will remain until we find a sweet spot that works for everyone so please give me feedback with sensitivity you use.


I also added a button that only reset all cards to unmarked so you don't have to reload the screenhots between every game.


Sorry about the lack of resolution support. I ment to add more in this version but I couldn't log on tonight and takes screenshots in all resolution to try it out. I only had 1680x1000 to work with. I get 1680x1000 screenshots when I use 1680x1050 resolution in windowed mode.

Full changelog:

Beta 0.3.20140129

  • Fixed this http://i.imgur.com/2eK7B41.jpg black button bug (I hope).
  • Marked card no longer reset to unmarked on "Scale up/down" and on "Load Bottom Image..".
  • Renamed "Reset all" button to "Remove deck" since that is what it accually did.
  • "Reset marked cards" button created over the "Hide/Show buttons" button. It looks lika a recycle sign and will set all cards to unmarked.
  • Mouse over tooltip for "Reset marked card". button and "Hide/Show buttons" button.
  • Made duplicate card sensitivity changable since som had problems with duplicate not beeing detected. Please report what sensitivity level works best for you. Scale 1 to 10, default 3.
  • New supported resolution: 1680x1000 (Sorry, battle.net was down and that was all the screenshot resulotions I had to work with).

No comments:

Post a Comment